Friday, August 19, 2011

GaaSuka the cosplayer


Before this I asked her to put about her in my Tumblr. So, here it is. GaaSuka (she really cute and attractive though)


From what I get from Deviantart,


''I love to cosplay 8D
I’m only 1,55m
I live in Germany~
I play Piano since 1 1/2 years 
My real Name is Evelyn and I’m 15 years old
My favorite food are Ramen and Pizza 8D
I have an angry rabitt names Cookie 8D


My favorite music are Songs by Kalafina (like Magia, Lacrimosa…blablabla), and Soundtracks! `^´ sad Soundtracks ;A;””””””””””” love.love.LOVE!!! ;////A////;
I’m a hyperaktive person and everytime happy''


She do the cosplay for:

Kuroshitsuji


Naruto


Bleach


Avatar - the last airbender


Togainu no Chi


Pandora Hearts


Tegami Bachi Letter Bee


Volcaniod


and many more
Anyway, here some of her pictures:
 Alois Trancy - Snow


 Alois Trancy - Spider

 Ciel Phantomhive - Darkness



 Ciel Phantomhive - Goodbye


 Ciel Phantomhive - Lacrimosa


 Ciel Phantomhive - Rose


 Kuchiki Rukia - Blue Dress (my fav XDD)


 Kuchiki Rukia - Broken World


 Kuchiki Rukia - Here


 Kuchiki Rukia - Time


 Kuchiki Rukia - Wind


 Kuchiki Rukia - Waiting


 Kuroshitsuji II - The Contract


 Sabakuno no Gaara


 Temari Sabakuno


The Shotaboy Alois Trancy ID



More? More?
Go to http://gaasuka.deviantart.com/


PEACE `^´


No comments: